Friday, September 24, 2010

Enjoy the Moment

I thought I'd make another Christmas card.  This cute little mouse is from Penny Black and the stamp is "Let it Snow".  I love Penny Black images because they're so cute.  Well, OK, I love just about every stamp I ever meet LOL!  My image is an older PB, but have you seen the new Christmas and Halloween PBs?  Oooh, they're adorable.  I used some of last year's BoBunny christmas papers on my card.  I love this paper and really wish I had stacked up on huge amounts of it.  I usually hoard my papers, but not this one.  I used it a lot last year.  I love that shade of aqua with red -- so pretty!


I used my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol to color my image.  I added glaze for the icy patch and some glitter and stickles for the snow.  A little piece of ribbon and a button tied with floss and that was pretty much all it needed.  My sentiment is from my  PTI Mixed Messages set.  Wow, I really do use that set a lot.  I should probably look around for a new set of tiny sentiments.  If anyone has a great set of itty-bitty sentiments you love, let me know where to look so I can check them out.

I want to thank my new followers that have signed up and thank all of you for stopping by!

Stamp:  Penny Black Let It Snow; PTI Mixed Messages
Paper:  BoBunny, Marco's, Bazzill
Other:  Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, paper glaze, glitter, stickles, ribbon, button, floss, Nestabilities

12 comments:

mforquer said...

Anita - this is just gorgeous - love the soft colors!! You are right that Bo Bunny Paper is delicious!!!
Melissa

Nicole said...

WOW, just lovely Anita!!!!

Little K Smith said...

Fantastic card Anita, love the gorgeous image. Lovely papers and fab layout too.
Kelly.x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Oh, how pretty!! Love your layout and I really LOVE the aqua and red together too. Great how you did the ribbon with the button - looks fantastic!

snailzpace said...

aww. so cute! i love the papers and colours and of corse i love the pb image too. :)

theCook said...

I love those colors! That's a really cheerful card!

Emily Keaton said...

Anita, these colors and papers are ADORABLE for this sweet Christmas card. As always, your coloring is perfect :)

Lisa Jane said...

what a fun card Anita - love that cute image and the colour combo
Lisa ;)

Whimsey said...

Super cute image; great DP; such a fun-spirited card!

pinky said...

Love that image Anita and your card is just gorgeous.
Pinky

Mary J said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely, Anita!!! Love your colouring!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMIGOSH, I love this!!! I had to laugh at your hoarding comment....I hoarded away 12 sheets so that I could use this as my Christmas cards this year!! I love this paper so much. I adore that image and your layout design is fantastic.!!

Hugs,
Wendy