Wednesday, July 16, 2014

7KCF Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday!  We have a new challenge for you over on the 7KCF Challenge Blog.  Our challenge is "anything goes", so easy, right?


I used this sweet stamp Mouse On Bluebell from Wild Rose Studio.  Isn't this little mouse a cutie?  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and use some Star Dust Stickles in the center of the flowers.  I don't use purple on my cards very often because I can never get a good photo of a card with purple.  Honestly, the bluebells in this photo perfectly match the dp.  How in the heck can my photo come out so totally different?  Am I the only person that's purple-challenged?  The butterfly is from the Rhone Butterfly Wings Die from Memory Box.  Be sure to stop by the 7KCF Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today!


Products from the 7KCF store:
 
Mouse On Bluebell Clear Stamp from Wild Rose Studio 
Rhone Butterfly Wings by Memory Box
Cream Pearls from Melissa Frances

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

  1. your card is beautiful..your flowers rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning anita.the lilac is beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete