Friday, July 11, 2014

Guest Designer at Art by Mi Ran

( ** Please scroll down for Your Next Stamp Fun Friday post ** )



Hello again!  This is my second post today.  A few weeks ago Mi Ran invited me to be a guest designer on the Art By Mi Ran Challenge Blog.  Well, I love her images so of course I was super excited and said YES! 


It was so hard to choose which image to color as they are all gorgeous!  But I finally decided on Heart Sign Digi and used my copics to color her.  I decided to go with a clean and simple card so that the focus is on the image.  Be sure to stop by the Art by Mi Ran Challenge Blog to see what her DT is sharing today. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Art by Mi Ran - Heart sign; CC Designs - Happy Days by Amy R
Paper:  Reminisce - Sweetheart; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics

5 comments:

  1. Anita this is fabulous, stunning colouring! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous anita.i love the fabulous fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anita.. FABULOUS job on your card and image from Art by MiRan..Congrats on your Guest DT spot!!
    huge hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh would my 9 year old love this!! What a clever idea for an image!! This is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled across your blog and found this card. Hair is done perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete