Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Stay Cool

Good morning!  I have a sweet little penguin to share today.



This cutie is Mini Snorkel Fun Penguin from Your Next Stamp.  This image doesn't require much coloring so it's perfect for making quick and easy cards.  I used copics to color him and then cut him out using the coordinating die.  I applied Glossy Accents to his snorkel to give it some shine.  I cut a piece of watercolor paper with the Stitched Rectangle Die and then applied some distress inks for the background.  I used the Scallop Edge Die to cut the vellum waves and then added a few sparkly gumdrops for the bubbles.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Mini Snorkel Fun Penguin
Paper:  Strathmore 140 lb w/c paper; vellum; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, YNS Mini Snorkel Fun Penguin Die, YNS Scallop Edge Die, YNS gumdrops, Glossy Accents     

2 comments: