Friday, November 6, 2015

SugarPea Designs - November Sweet Peek and Release Day 5

Welcome to the final day of the SugarPea Designs' Sweet Peeks of the Holiday Product release.  This is also our release day so do you have your shopping list ready?  If you missed any of our peeks this week, be sure to scroll down to find the links.  I know you're going to love the stamp we're featuring today!



This fun stamp is Santa's Gift Tag!  Don't you just love this tag?  I think it's one of the most adorable Christmas tags I've ever seen!  I stamped the tag on some kraft paper and then used the SugarCuts - Gift Tag to cut out the tag.  The die coordinates perfectly with this new stamp set!  


We would love to hear your thoughts on the product introduced today.  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will choose one lucky person to WIN the Santa's Gift Tag stamp set from the comments left on the DT blogs.  All winners during our Holiday Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th.  Our entire Holiday Product Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Store at 6:00 PM EST today!!!  Please click here to shop - and if you are lucky enough to win a set you've already purchased, you may choose another stamp set of the same value! 



     
Enjoy the hop!

Hugs, Anita


18 comments:

  1. Such a great design - I love how you incorporated the tag onto your card and the doily is a lovely effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh, this tag on kraft! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun tag and love how you added it to project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little package!! Great Xmas project, those things come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly is a great tag, and you've done such a good job with it! I'd love to use this on ALL my presents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the kraft with red/white polka-dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet! Love all the elements and that tag is awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!! I do love that tag, love the lace too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this tag, I agree one of the most adorable tags I have seen and you have showcased it perfectly. I love the aged look you have given it. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anita, your Santa tag, paired with the red-and-white paper and doily, is a festive delight! Today's products would be perfect to make Christmas tags for my niece's kindergarten class (all 35 of them!) and my nephew's daycare group (25). And that's just a start! Wonderful inspiration!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the tag stamps and dies. This is such a fun set. Great to find on the Santa gifts on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This great stamp set looks great on kraft too! Love your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the tag looks easy to make a lot for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anita, I love this tag and it looks great with the polka dots and doily! How fun! The little clip is perfect! XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. the tag is darling.
    It wouldn't have to be used only for Christmas
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just adore your little tag and this sweet gift packaging!!

    ReplyDelete