Monday, November 9, 2015

The Challenge #50 - Color Challenge

( ** Please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp post ** )

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge






I love the colors in our challenge this week and I think they're some of my favorite colors for Christmas cards.  The sentiment is from the Warm Winter Wishes set by Personal Impressions.  Some glittery silver paper, sheer white/silver ribbon, a few pearls ... and I've got a quick and easy card to add to my stash! 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the gorgeous projects by the rest of the DT!  I hope you find some time to get inky and play along with us! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week!


Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Personal Impressions - Warm Winter Wishes
Paper:  Kraft, Neenah
Other:  Silver Glitter cardstock, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die Set, Your Next Stamp Scallop Edge Die, Spellbinders, ribbon, pearls


3 comments:

  1. This is fan-flipping-tastic!! So gorgeous and classy, but simple and easy to mass produce!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete