Friday, February 19, 2016

Sunny Studio Stamps Guest DT

Good afternoon everyone!  I've got some fun cards featuring Sunny Studio Stamps to share today.  I was so excited when Mendi, the owner of Sunny Studio Stamps, asked me to be a guest designer using her adorable stamps!

I used the cute A Good Egg stamp set along with the coordinating dies to make some sweet Easter cards.  Once I started playing with this set I couldn't seem to stop so here are the four cards I made for Mendi.






You can stop by the Sunny Studio Blog for all the details on my cards.  While you're there be sure to take a look at all the gorgeous creations that she and her DT have posted.  You'll find lots more inspiration for not only the set I used, but all her other amazing sets too!  It's such a fun and cheerful place to visit, I promise!

Thank you Mendi, for inviting me to do a guest spot for you! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita


Card 1
Paper:  Echo Park - Sunny Days Ahead; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Glossy Accents, white acrylic paint, enamel dots, YNS Stitched Rectangle dies

Card 2
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  YNS Stitched Rectangle dies, enamel dots

Card 3
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  YNS Stitched Rectangle dies, MFT Stitched Circle dies, MFT Fishtail banner die, Glossy Accents, ribbon

Card 4
Paper:  Strathmore 140 lb w/c paper; Neenah
Other:  Distress Inks, Glossy Accents, sequins  

6 comments:

  1. Love your cards! They are all so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and lovely colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Anita! Love the colors and the coloring, too!
    TFS Edith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards and beautiful coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so amazing!!! Love, love, love the colors!! The layout on the 3rd one is super cute, might have to case that!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL of these adorable cards! You amaze me! XX

    ReplyDelete